The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full set of energy-efficient products designed to reduce your Nashville home’s electricity needs and increase your potential savings with solar.
- Nest Thermostat– Maintain your Nashville home’s temperature, making use of the eco-friendly setting to reduce energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Minimize electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Reduce water use without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption and protect your devices from power surges with smart power strips.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve daily water use by reducing the excess flow from sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload by insulating your attic.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperature.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
Installing energy-efficient upgrades in your home could potentially reduce your home’s current energy consumption, meaning your solar energy could go further. Here are four of the top benefits to implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Nashville Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
The SMARTPWR360oTM package works in tandem with our high-quality solar panels and Generac battery backup in the POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK! The SMARTPWR360OTM package reduces how much power is used in your home, which makes your residential solar system more efficient. You can then store that excess power in your Generac battery backup for use overnight or during power outages.